UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Holy Grail!

Jatta Pake

I've been patiently bidding on C3 Batcopters for years now, and I've finally won an auction! Not only that, but I picked up:

C3 Batcopter w/Tactical Batman

3 WW Philly Reds

Mr. T Minimate

All for just over $100.00 including shipping.

Woot!

Congratulations on finding your holy grail of Mates for a affordable price JP :thumbsup: While I've been quite fortunate with the Minimates(Thanks to Shane and several others), one of my grail pieces is the series 2 of the Buffy Palz :confused: There was a auction a few days ago, but it ended at more than I was willing to pay for these. Here's hoping that DST does a Buffy Minimate line eventually. Congratulations once again on the sweet find, enjoy the rewards :D

Congrats boyd on getting your holy grail! :thumbsup:

I can imagine the feeling. Soon I hope to fullfill one of mine.

Obviously Boyd was so giddy at getting his holy grail that he is in fact Jattapake ;)

Good job on getting that set J.P. - after watching him scour WWLA in the hope someone had one I'm happy for him.

T.

Good job on getting that set J.P. - after watching him scour WWLA in the hope someone had one I'm happy for him.

T.

Fun background about this Batcopter:

I found out at WWLA that Cloneme and I kept outbidding each other on these only to be sniped at the last minute by someone else. In fact, Cloneme won this particular C3 Batcopter after the original winner pulled out (I had given up bidding but was third place). The seller offered it to Cloneme who declined because he was winning another bid on another Batcopter. Low and behold the seller re-lists and I win. Unfortunately, Cloneme was sniped out of his at the last minute.

Of course, I shouldn't count my chickens until the delivery person delivers it.

Glad to hear you finally got a Batcopter, JP! It was the last piece of C3 merch that I needed as well and now my sights are set on Gold and Silver Spider-Man although I think technically they're more akin to the Shroud of Turin than the Grail. ;)

Obviously Boyd was so giddy at getting his holy grail that he is in fact Jattapake ;)

T.

I'm confused. Did I get the Batcopter or not?

T.

I'm confused. Did I get the Batcopter or not?

You're Ted Kord, why would you need a batcopter when you have a The Bug :P

I just got my Holy Grail in the mail today! The new spiderman 3 2 pack, Jon stewart GL, and Toyfair starbuck. I never thought I would get these mate, but here they are and they rock! thanks Amazing.JL. I now know what the Amazing is for :thumbsup:

You and me both lol.

Patriot