UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Arrgghh! I've come to the wrong forum!

The world is all topsy-turvy! Down is up! Up is sideways! Dogs & cats, living together, mass hysteria!

Finally the superior Shockinis get the respect they deserve.

Absolutely! The only fools on this the 1st of April are us for pretending that the Minimate is superior. Long live mid-arm and mid-thigh articulation, long live Geoff, and long live the ShockiniUniverse!

I got some text from new PMs getting swapped with some old PMs. Also " negatory good buddyoooooooooo!" is in them.

I think it's m y fault, I called Ady a Shockini lover. :P

Edited:

Text replacements that I'm aware of.

So every "m y" gets replaced for Ady

Every "D C" gets replaced for Bruce.

I got some text from new PMs getting swapped with some old PMs. Also " negatory good buddyoooooooooo!" is in them.

I think it's m y fault, I called Ady a Shockini lover. :P

Edited: So every "m y" gets replaced for Ady

"Y es" is replaced with "thats totally affirmative Ady's lover"

"N o " is replaced with "negatory good buddy"

"mini mates" are god forbid replaced with "shockinis"

It also looks like 'm y' name is messed up...

T.

Well, I'll be damned. I had negatory good buddy idea things had been changed around this much. I noticed the Shockini thing (and wasn't surprised), but the word replacements and renames are a whole new level of cleverly screwing with our heads.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must try these out:

Ady's

Ady's negatory good buddy-negatory good buddy place

thats totally affirmative thy lover

negatory good buddy

Bruce Lee

Edit: It seems D C makes L O T R, which makes S p e e d R a c e r, which makes B r u c e L e e, etc.

Edit: s h o c k i n i s seems to make Ady's negatory good buddy-negatory good buddy place

Edit: *head explodes*

Like Nestle, the first thing I hit was PMs, so the mix-up in there was... well, foolish.

I wasn't on the internet very long yesterday, so my exposure to the silliness was limited, but sadly "negatory good buddy" felt completely natural to me... I didn't realize it was a replacement. heh.

And I never tracked down which poor soul got saddled with "GeoffBeckett" as a username.

So, Evil Andy comes out of hiding once a year to completely mess up all forms of communication on the forums, huh? I wish Ady would just toss Evil Andy into the sun and get it over with.

Aw c'mon dude. It was fun. Didn't you have fun?

guilty...

Ady really got me when he changed my name to geoff. I saw the name on the forum as a member and immediatley went looking for his psycho rants, only to discover it was actually me! :o Good one!

I'm not saying I didn't have any fun. Quite the opposite, in fact, as it was quite the little game trying to hunt down just how many things changed when the Scarlet Shanester shifted all reality (or whoever else had a hand in it).

I was just saying how we all know Ady and Andy are the same person, same as the Sentry and the Void, so it seemed like a logical next step for one Ady to hurl the other into the sun.