UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Central is down again

LOL! I just want some reviews of dc mates and marvel ones :biggrin:

Also some reviews of bsg would be handy-dandy(I visit Danny's site almost daily and I kinda look forward to his new reviews)

Sorry for being sooooooooooo anoying :tongue:

JP you are one mean guy :verymad:

wohhooooo

• 1 month later...

Is the site back up? I mean I can go there and there is news but what about the reviews? I mean that is what we all want. We can’t think for ourselves. I mean I am sitting at looking at all my mates thinking wow those are all good I give you 10 out of 10. But I am just a nice guy like that and don’t want to hurt the little guy feelings (even though wave 13/4 is starting to piss me off, bunch of jerks!). Minimates central has not given them its blessing. Will Danny approve of DCD batman over the C3? Will x-men 3 get the high scores they deserve? Is the spiderman 3 preview pack worth opening? Which will score higher Wonder Women, Aquaman, or Green Arrow? Will we see a size chart? Will there be a review of the cylon 5 pack or will each cylon be put through the ringer on their lonesome? Will their be ever be an updated picture of danny’s collection? And if so who will stand in the coveted first row? All these question are screaming to be answered and have led me to check the website all time. It is my home page! Please, please post soon, I do love reading your reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I know reviews have been very slow recently.

I won't lie, I am finding it harder and harder to motivate myself to do the website at the moment. However the Cylons and the Spidey 3 sets are now reviewed and hopefully I will be reviewing the DC Minimates and BSG Minimates soon.

Thank you for your continued support of the site.

Hi, I know reviews have been very slow recently.

I won't lie, I am finding it harder and harder to motivate myself to do the website at the moment. However the Cylons and the Spidey 3 sets are now reviewed and hopefully I will be reviewing the DC Minimates and BSG Minimates soon.

Thank you for your continued support of the site.

*puts on pimp hat* Get yo ass in gear Mr or I'll send Rad round with a a ferret..... :D *takes off pimp hat*

No worries Danny, it's a hobby and if it's loosing it's sense of fun then you get kudos for keeping it up at all.

Having said that I do miss 'regular' reviews ;)

T.

I would love to be able to say "One review a week guaranteed for the next 12 weeks". I am working towards the point where I can make that promise to everyone, so at least the reviews are updated regularly.