UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modern Series 1 is coming out Weds!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited. I saw this on my comic shop's ship list for this upcoming Weds.

Battlestar Galactica Modern Minimates 2-Pack – Series 1-

My case is coming in! I am so excited to be getting them. For some reason I was thinking I had longer to wait until they came out.

I hope this is true, It'll save the end of month crunch with this and DC/poss marvel 14 at the same time, Can anyone else confirm they're coming in this week?

I'm looking forwards to BSG more than any of the new licenses.

T.

My LCS did not order them. I guess I'm the only BSG fan in the area. I'll be haunting Suncoast for the next couple weeks. They should be getting them in, right? Sure wish there was an official website that listed retailers who ordered these things.

Does any one have any guesses at how long after comic shops get these Suncoast, FYE and Sam Goody will be getting theirs? I definitely don't want to miss them.

The Suncoast here seems to get things about a week after the LCS release.

are you saying suncoast has minimates and not just the 5 pack?

Aw man, I cannot wait! I wonder when Stuckakid will start sending out their orders. I gots me a case coming my way. My Centurions are getting lonely without anyone to boss them around or shoot at!

Do you guys want me to post pictures of them later today?

Is that a trick question? :biggrin:

Pictures would be cool if you could post 'em

OK, I have them in hand and will have pictures later today.

They are carded like the early Marvel ones. There is no display box within the brown shipping box.

Case of twelve with the following breakdown:

4 Lt Dualla & Capt Apollo

4 Admiral Cain & Lt Starbuck

3 Cylon & Six

1 Cylon & Kobol Six

I will also be listing some of my extras tonight on eBay.

Well, I can confirm that Wave 1 is here on the West Coast. I called my LCS and they'd already pulled a complete set for me. Still not in my shaking hands, probably won't be until tomorrow -- urg.

Sweet pics DB97! :) Thanks for posting. I love the packaging, the best thus far imo.

Can't wait to get mine. I love how Six came out.

what the heck I called my LCS and they said the only mates they got in were the DC mates wave 1 and I am on the west coast.
Did you order them? Where on the West Coast? Not all comic shops order these. From experience most only stick to Marvel/DC stuff.

Great pics db97!

Are you following up immediately with figure shots? If so I might stay up for them. It's half past midnight here and I was about to go to bed, but I really wanna see the figures :) Sad I know.