UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Welcome to the Multiverse. It's always nice to have new members, exspecially refugees from the past...

Thanks guys. :)

I remember luke314pi's customs from before and after looking at his new website, looks like they've gotten better and better! I haven't had time to get back into making customs lately, but if I do I'll post here to let you know.

This forum looks pretty cool, I found it while browsing Boyd's site the other day.

Well, my Master Plan actually involves carefully replacing world leaders with mentally-enslaved clones and destablizing the economy. And there's strippers. It's a pretty complex plan.

Glad to see you here too, Psychopanda. I'm excited about the DC Minimates myself.

And more customs coming soon - I've got a couple more semi-obscure DC customs almost ready to go.

Ahhh ... that's where I went wrong! My Master Plan always involved cotton candy, marshmallow bunnies, and those dreadful candy corns. I should've known that paint stripper could be used to conquer the world! :P

More customs? Cool! Bring on the DC oddballs!

I dug thru my box a little while ago and found a couple of my old customs. They were stowed away since our last move. I'll try to get some decent pictures and upload them for laughs.

• 2 weeks later...
Panda, that arcade cabinet is incredible!! looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Wow, thanks Lurch77! :)

It's been an harrowing project at times. If I knew what I was getting into beforehand, it's hard to say that I would actually do it again. It takes way more time and money than I was counting on.

Alot of people who get into it, end up making a second arcade cabinet. I don't really have the space for a second one, but if I had the choice to make a second one and skip making the first one... :lol:

Anyways, it's been alot of fun and I can't wait to get it to the playeable stage. Once I finish up the additional artwork I'll definitely put up more pics.