UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Come play Spidey's Guess Who!

The Vox

That it will be, and dear god it would be nigh impossible without the solicited names, they all look so similar!

So the names are:

Red Spider-Man/New Goblin, Black-Suited Spider-Man/Sandman, Peter Parker/Eddie Brock,Venom ransformation,Spider-Man/Venom, Battle Damage Spider-Man/Sandman, Unmasked Black-Suited Spider-Man/Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane!

I think there is a silouette missing. If there are 6 MMs per wave and 1 variant there should be a total of 14 shadows not 13. My guess is the transformation Venom variant is missing from the line up. I only see one Venom with big chest piece and clawed hands.

Love the fact that the second Sandman comes with his trademark and giant sand fist, sand hammer and sandpile lower half accessories. Hope these'll look good attached to the comic book version that came with Silver sable.

I think there is a silouette missing. If there are 6 MMs per wave and 1 variant there should be a total of 14 shadows not 13. My guess is the transformation Venom variant is missing from the line up. I only see one Venom with big chest piece and clawed hands.

I thought exactly that. Also, movie Sandie looks pretty comicky, so if they don't blend... you should be fine.

I wondered that as well. Man this is a tease.. I just want to see them. :P