UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Would you buy an Iron-Cow Minimate exclusive?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an Iron-Cow Minimate exclusive?

• Yes, I'd buy one in a "hoof-beat"!
    • No, I'd be "udderly" unimpressed.
    • Maybe...

I already posed this question but I figured new forum and all...

ironcowminimate_by_ironcowprod.jpg

On January 31st Matt posed the same question on his forum here. If you don't know who Iron-Cow is, click here and have a look around.

He says that he's only "toying" with the idea but I think it's the perfect time for this figure due to the lack of planned exclusives for 2006 as well as Matt's recent involvement in the design of the Battlestar Galactica and DC Minimates.

What do you think? Would you buy an Iron-Cow Minimate Exclusive? (and I totally stole the "hoof-beat" joke from Lurch)

Hope you don't mind me posting this Tim - I saved a whole bunch of threads thanks to the heads-up I got from Lurch about the demise of the AA forums...

Well yes my completionist would have to pick one up...I doubt it'll happen though as a small run of something that has unique parts will prob prove too expensive for a limited run.

Yeah, you are probably right. I just wanted to see what the response would be on this forum since I think we've got more fanatics here. I would pick this up not only because I think it's totally sweet but because I want to support Matt who has done amazing work on the BSG and DC lines as well as being a helluva guy and doing the interview for MMHQ despite his hectic schedule.

Hope you don't mind me posting this Tim - I saved a whole bunch of threads thanks to the heads-up I got from Lurch about the demise of the AA forums...

Well yes my completionist would have to pick one up...I doubt it'll happen though as a small run of something that has unique parts will prob prove too expensive for a limited run.

Yeah, you are probably right. I just wanted to see what the response would be on this forum since I think we've got more fanatics here. I would pick this up not only because I think it's totally sweet but because I want to support Matt who has done amazing work on the BSG and DC lines as well as being a helluva guy and doing the interview for MMHQ despite his hectic schedule.

lol no worries, considering some of the quotes you could have pulled from the old board of things I said that one is pretty safe :)

lol I sound like such a nay sayer :P - maybe it's the fact we've had a long wait for anything new.. :unsure:

I just dont want to get peoples hopes up, as I said if it happened I'd buy several just because they are cute.

T.

• 2 years later...

Can you Say Necro....

Seriously you revive a thread that is over 2 years old to say two words that really don't add anything???

You've also been creating threads in the wrong area's and PM random crap to people ( well at least me!)

Please at least try to get some sort of understanding of how to behave online as I suspect people will not let this sort of stuff slide because you are a newbie for too long.

T.

It seems that there has been an increase in unnecessary/immature/necro posts in the past month or so. It also seems that TBT is the one to respond and lecture them first every time. There is a connection here...I just got to somehow put the pieces together :tongue:

It seems that there has been an increase in unnecessary/immature/necro posts in the past month or so. It also seems that TBT is the one to respond and lecture them first every time. There is a connection here...I just got to somehow put the pieces together :tongue:

If anyone can do it, Adam West Batman avatar surely can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp_9FEWgmFA