UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So, I'd say that Spider-Man 3 mates are kinda confirmed

VictorVonDoom

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/feature...Interview.shtml

"2007 will be a huge year for Minimates - BSG, Marvel, Spider-man 3, 24, Star Trek, Rocky... plus we have a some new licenses that will be revealed in the coming weeks. We look at Rocky as the one of the first launches of those licenses in the Minimate Universe."

Cool by me. I hope the line has: Black Spidey, Regular Spidey, New Goblin, Venom, Sandman and Mary Jane.

I hope this hasn't been posted already!

Ryan

Another thing that's mentioned minimate wise is that Rocky will have one box set per movie...

oh and I guess we WILL be seeing minimate exclusives at the CONs this year, chuck impled that proper figures were too much hassle and took too long to do for exclusives... so my guess is minimates...

T.

Another thing that's mentioned minimate wise is that Rocky will have one box set per movie...

Would this include the latest Rocky movie? :tongue:

Glomit

Yeah, I'm sure we'll get the big ones, however I have a few thoughts.

#1 - Please give us more PEOPLE. I'd like to see a new Peter Parker, an Eddie Brock, and at least 1 Gwen or MJ. If you notice from Ghost Rider we are getting 2 versions of Human Johnny and his lover, whatever her name is. I really, REALLY want to see more people figures and this would be a great chance to get a Peter and Eddie figure. Plue, I love Topher Grace, you can't go wrong.

#2 - We NEED a goblin glider/airboard. Whatever it is, we need one and we need it to FIT ONTO THE FIGURE. If you are going to a) skip on the board/glider as with Classic GG or B) make a board like Silver Surfer that is pointless, please DO NOT make a Goblin figure. I can't say how sick I am of looking at my Silver Surfer knowing he can't really "stick" onto his board. That being said, this would be a great time to make a Goblin glider/airboard, much like the Surfer's board, with 1 stinkin peg for a nice C3 foot. Honestly, if it's a matter of money, bill me and I'll pay for the extra pastic it will take for ONE, GOD-FORSAKEN PLASTIC PEG :D.

Overall, I'll buy this line because I'm addicted, but it has the potential to be more than just a throw-away line. neo

I hope another movie line doesn't get in the way of comic book lines.

I'm glad that some people like the movie stuff. As far as extra parts, they're okay with me. But that's the end of it.

I want Sub-Mariner and Angel and Lizard. I know there are other people who want comic book characters made and that don't feel like their sets are complete until they get those characters. I think the recently announced Avengers line-up is a step in the right direction. I hope they continue to make decisions like this.

I can't say how sick I am of looking at my Silver Surfer knowing he can't really "stick" onto his board.

Since we got two Surfers (three if you bought him by himself) what with Spidey 2099 and Thanos, I took the extra foot, and super-glued it to the extra board. That way, he still has two free feet, and a smooth, untouched, loose surfboard. I can just plug the "foot-board" into his leg whenever I want him to be stuck to it. :colossus:

(Yes, I know that's Colossus...but he was the only shiny silver smiley we have!!)

I for one think that the Spiderman 3 line will be nothing but awesome. As long as it contains two things;

1) It MUST come with a black Spiderman! I do not havea black Spiderman, and I have come to terms that if I ever got one, I would never be able to open it. But finally we have a chance to get one. Heck maybe even more then one.

2) We must see another Marry Jane. On a past minimates forum she was voted the ugliest minimate. That makes me very sad. I think Peter deserves better than to have the ugliest minimate as a wife, don't you? It is so rare that a nerd would ever marry such a pretty girl, and it is a shame that the minimate does not express this great dream.

Now, I am usually not for remaking figures but in this case, Spiderman 3 would be the exception. Really if only they made these two figures and all the rest were remakes of past comic inspired minimates, I would hail this as a great line. True I would only buy these two figures but whatever.