UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

This is it! February is just around the corner.

maxcarnage

Will it be the first week in February?

Will AA send us a Minimate valentine on the 14th?

Will they draw it out and make wait until the 21 or 28?

Or will they surprise us all and release them this week?!

Me I hope it will be sooner rather than later, but I just got a feeling it will be the 21 or the 28.

I'd like to know when these are coming out as well. Personally, as bad as I want them I hope they come out a little later. I've been a tad behind on my bills and need a little time to catch up so if they come out the 21 or 28 I'd be happy.

According to a recently released poster.Wednesday Feb 28, 2007

Check it out here. http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=1706

I'm sure they will be out in February.

Yeah, I think that date is what my local CBG said to me last week AJL and he's pretty excited ;) This is definately going to be a long month for sure :confused: Hopefully the scales haven't changed on these, as I look forward to how they make the Mates proportionate to each other. While I know that both DST and some fans worry about this move with DCD, I think these will fit in fine with our other Mates. I definately look forward to seeing pics of members Mates having battles between the multiple universes :lol:

It's the final countdown! Beh neh neh neeeehhhhh! Benenehneh neehhhh! Beh neh neh neehhhhh Nenenehnehnehneh..... yeah, you're just gonna have to put that mp3 on.

i just read that all waves were pushed back is it true look at this

http://www.shopafx.com/minimates3.html

Oh, dude, that better not be right.

----

This weeks DC solicits still say February 28...

i just read that all waves were pushed back is it true look at this

http://www.shopafx.com/minimates3.html

Other than having the wrong dates posted, where does it explain why they've been delayed and where did this site get their info. Other sites are still posting the tentative release dates like the ones bellow. So who right?

Series 1

Series 2

Series 3

i'm just sayin i went there and thats what it said

No one is saying you're wrong (welcome to the forum btw) - there's just some conflicting information out there that needs clarification. We're all just looking for an update from DCD or AA. (It'll likely come from DCD if there is one - AA will plead they can't comment unless the licensor OK's it.)

Another delay is NOT what this line needs after building up some momentum again IMO.

I'll see what my local CBG has to say on the matter gang. Since if they've been pushed back, his order will be cancelled and he'll have to wait until they're resolicited again. If anyone should find out in the meantime, please let the rest of us know.