UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Possible Giant Civil War Spoiler, or insane misdirection

AdyCarter

well ive read something on wikipedia that amazed me for a while

well a time ago(a week or something) ive read in the wiki page of CW something about some dude who had something to matter with the civil war prequels or something

but heres something ive caught about it:

that tony stark and another dude(dont remember if it was mr fantastic or hank pym or someone else) that they were replaced by skrull clones

more i cant remember(dammit, stupid me)

but now it seems to be removed so now im kinda confused

dont depend on that cause u know wikipedia, its not always right(like the marvel ultimate alliance thing)

srry about all the vague-ness btw

that tony stark and another dude(dont remember if it was mr fantastic or hank pym or someone else) that they were replaced by skrull clones

Well.... technically sort of true with issue 6

Hank Pym was replaced by Hulkling, if only for that issue.

yea but they where talkin about some sort skrull invasion, but i cant imagine that now with the annihilation and all

and there was a link to the skrull kill krew, dunno what they where doing there(in the article i mean)

yea but they where talkin about some sort skrull invasion, but i cant imagine that now with the annihilation and all

and there was a link to the skrull kill krew, dunno what they where doing there(in the article i mean)

You might be thinking of the "heroes reborn" storyline while those titles started out with a good head of steam in the end the heroes all wound up being skrulls in disguise... weak

You might be thinking of the "heroes reborn" storyline while those titles started out with a good head of steam in the end the heroes all wound up being skrulls in disguise... weak

i dunno but they said something about only 2 heroes being replaced one was stark and the other i dont remember but i read that they had started the CW but maybe the makers just misplaced it and named it wrong

The link is no longer working. I wonder if Marvel had a problem with it and made Amazon remove it.

i know :(

i wanted to repost it here but it was already long gone :(

well, this is my theory:

this must be stark cause one of them guys dies, right?

cause stark reappears in the mighty avengers and cap NOT in new avengers

so it must be stark with regret of what he did so he now carries around caps shield and colors

cause if it was cap i would expect at least 1 star on the armour :P

• 4 weeks later...