UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who's replacing Thor?

MisterPL

All the buzz on these boards seems to be for Hawkeye. But my official vote goes for Gambit, just because I'm an X-junkie.

My list would be:

Avengers (wave 17?)

Vision (with translucent variant)

Hawkeye

Namor (in the green trunks - no crappy blue suit like the ML version please)

Tigra

Jocasta

Black Panther

Hulk (a very under represented corner of the Marvel-verse in the minimate world IMO)

Abomination

Bi-Beast

Gargoyle 1

Thunderbolt Ross

Wendigo (Sasquatch variant?)

Woodgod

Joe Fixit could be thrown in here or a Maestro if a 'Hulk' is necessary for the wave.

Xmen

Angel (with Archangel variant)

Gambit

Classic Sabretooth

Blob

Pyro

Havok (in the black and white duds)

Spidey (IMO) has been done to death, but I think we'll get another Spidey-centric wave to coincide with the movie hype. (At least, the smart marketing $$ would be spent doing this - we've seen AA miss the boat on this before, so if they miss it again, it won't be a huge suprise.)

There are a ton of Spider-man villians that have yet to be made. I'm surprised, Ant-man Yellow Jacket, Wasp, or even Ultrons haven't been mentioned.

No doubt Hawkeye is the next in most thoughout. I personally also want more Hulk and more Spidey Villians

Hawkeye is a shoo-in for the future. Start supporting the villains! We have yet to see the following essential villains:

- Red Skull

- Apocalypse

- Abomination

- Mandarin

- Kraven the Hunter

- Sabretooth

- Mr. Sinister

- Electro

- the Wrecker

Hawkeye is a shoo-in for the future. Start supporting the villains! We have yet to see the following essential villains:

- Red Skull

- Apocalypse

- Abomination

- Mandarin

- Kraven the Hunter

- Sabretooth

- Mr. Sinister

- Electro

- the Wrecker

I like this list Boyd. Any six of these would make an awesome villians wave.

My most wanted Marvel character is Mister Sensitive (aka Guy Smith) from X-Force/X-Statix. Since they'd probably go with the X-Statix version, his X-Force costume (complete with removeable helmet of course) could be the variant.

I guess it goes without saying that an X-Force/X-Statix set would be my dream wave.

Mister Sensitive/U-Go Girl

The Anarchist/Dead Girl

Phat/Vivisector

Venus Dee Milo/Spike Freeman

Since that scenario will probably never happen, I'll pitch in and say that Hawkeye, Vision, Namor, and Black Panther are probably bound to be up sooner than later.

I'd also love to see Ant-Man, Wasp, Dr. Strange, Red Skull, Kang, Deadpool, Longshot, Gambit, and both versions of Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell and Genis from Peter David's run on the character).

Anyone think we'll ever see a Rick Jones?