UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

what do you want from 2" trek

Top priority for me is all the principal characters (including villains) in Wrath of Khan-era uniforms (or I'm gonna do some head-swappin' to make it so!)

Next on the list would be TNG dudes, TOS aliens, & then anyone else they want to throw out there, I'll buy. In fact, I'd love to see a Cylon-type exclusive 12 pack of various army-building aliens - not just 12 Borg, please!

Aliens!

Lots an lots of aliens.

Amen to that Rad! I will be most happy when I have a 2" Andorian. I love the freaky looking blue guys.

Also, some diarama stuff would be cool so we can reenact some of the classic scences or battles from the respective shows/movies.

I'm going for the popularist vote.. I want to see Thor in a TWOK era uniform. ;)

I'm not a huge Trek fan so don't know the series that well but it seems that Kilingons and Borg are a must do ( possibly as army builders?)

T.

I want Bridge sets and other environments.

Sell them as replicas, just make them affordable and in scale with 2-inch Minimates.

Top priority for me is all the principal characters (including villains) in Wrath of Khan-era uniforms (or I'm gonna do some head-swappin' to make it so!)

Next on the list would be TNG dudes, TOS aliens, & then anyone else they want to throw out there, I'll buy. In fact, I'd love to see a Cylon-type exclusive 12 pack of various army-building aliens - not just 12 Borg, please!

See, that's the odd thing about this property. It's the main characters who make the most cost-effective "army-builders" thanks to the common uniforms. It's aliens like Klingons and Romulans and, ironically, even the Borg that have very individual looks. This is one of the reasons that toy companies like Trek; because the most popular characters can share toolings so often.

The great thing about Trek in minimate form is that Shatner's Toupee is removable :tongue:

Seriously though, what i'd like to see this time around is the entire main Bridge Crew and Klingons.

B)-->

QUOTE(O.B @ Jan 23 2007, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want core characters from each series first, especially DS9, it was the only star trek series I watched.

Which style from DS9 do would you like to see in the line (if they ever get their) early or late? Benjamin Sisko with hair or with out? their original outfits or the ones from First Contact? Me I am more interested in a later outfits and hair styles. Same with TNG. Although if they put in Ezri Dax instead of Jadzia I am going to be up set.

I'd like to see Voyager Minimates. I know, I know, most people think the series sucked, but I think they might make some interesting figures. Chakotay with his forehead tatoo would make a pretty good Minimate, so would the Doctor, and of course Seven of Nine. Just as long as they don't use bun-haired Janeway or the Kazon (no idea how they actually spelled that). Gah, I hated those aliens.

Dax from DS9 and Data, Geordi, Picard from TNG would also be interesting. Picard so you can make a movie Professor X.

I just watched the classic ep Shore Leave, and now I really want a Finnegan, Kirk's Irish nemesis from the Academy. Plus I want the two cabaret girls with Bones at the end of the ep!

• 1 month later...

I echo pretty much everything here. Although, if they do TNG, they should treat it as a separate line and stagger the releases. I'd like to see Mudd very much, and tribbles the way they did them with the Trouble with Tribbles Kirk 3-inch. However, movie era characters is to me a bit more important than TNG characters.

I am just glad they are re-doing them in 2" mates. I would really like to see how they create a klingon. No sloping heads in Minimate form yet.

The show I remeber most is Voyager, so I'd like a lot of mates from that. and even if you hated it, tell me a Specis 8472 mate wouldn't be the most awesome thing ever!! think of the custom possibiltites!

Like a lot of folks, I want principle characters first. Bridge crew. I'd have no problem if they did pairings of one bridge person with a lesser known person or alien, so long as we get them all. I grew up on TNG, so I'm biased to them first. Movie-uniformed original crew second.

Some folks love Iron Man variants. I'm that way about Data. TNG uniform Data, DS9 uniform Data, Nemesis uniform Data, Sherlock Holmes Data, Lore, Noonian Soong, 1800s San Francisco Data, Romulan Data, First Contact skin grafted Data, First Contact skin melted off Data...I think that's all the real ones. Not that I wouldn't take any fake ones, too. Spider-Data, Iron Data, Colonial Data, Colonial Pilot Data, Green Lantern Data, TOS Data, Crouching Data Hidden Android, KISS Data, Data Baggins...etc. Heh.

Ha, I love all those Data variants! You brought up a good point, too. I want to see as many of the non-uniform outfits as possible, such as from the many holodeck episodes, Kirk and Spock in 1930's clothes from City on the Edge of Forever, maybe the Voyage Home 1980's clothes, etc.

• 2 weeks later...