UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

what do you want from 2" trek

I could care less about uniform variants. Where's my Space Lincoln?!

Some folks love Iron Man variants. I'm that way about Data. TNG uniform Data, DS9 uniform Data, Nemesis uniform Data, Sherlock Holmes Data, Lore, Noonian Soong, 1800s San Francisco Data, Romulan Data, First Contact skin grafted Data, First Contact skin melted off Data...I think that's all the real ones. Not that I wouldn't take any fake ones, too. Spider-Data, Iron Data, Colonial Data, Colonial Pilot Data, Green Lantern Data, TOS Data, Crouching Data Hidden Android, KISS Data, Data Baggins...etc. Heh.

You forgot the Fistful of Datas episode and all the variants that came with it.

• 4 weeks later...
Borg, Borg, Borg, Borg, Data, Data, Picard, Klingons, and Spider Man and Wolverine :turned:

I'd really prefer Borg, Borg, Borg, Borg, Borg Queen and Locutus of Borg.

Hmmm... maybe we could get a Borg army-builder set like the Classic and Modern Cylon sets. That would rock my unitard.

Borg, Borg, Borg, Borg, Data, Data, Picard, Klingons, and Spider Man and Wolverine :turned:

I'd really prefer Borg, Borg, Borg, Borg, Borg Queen and Locutus of Borg.

Hmmm... maybe we could get a Borg army-builder set like the Classic and Modern Cylon sets. That would rock my unitard.

I so agree BORG FOREVER. Really though, the Queen shuold be in a box set of First Contact. Leave the Borg set for random Borg and put Hugh in it too