UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

52 Mega Spoilers... Supernova and more...

AdyCarter

Oooh, 52 #37....

So, who saw that coming?

Also, the DC nation column this month has a sneak clue in it:

They say:

"This column often hints at many essential facts, but some secrets are ever important to conceal in our retention of the element of surprise. Therefore, above all objections, our one foremost thought is finally recognized and imaginatively coming to fruition. Right here this stands before you, the heart thumping meaning to what waits at our awe-inspired ending is about to see light. So that there is hardly any confusion, a code was transcribed, one easily translated as a harbinger of facts essential to those multitudes who have unilaterally followed the lives of our tenacious heroes from introduction to their various adventures and efforts. We have rallied around these said heroes, whose existence is the stuff of legend. This column's prime information is to let anyone who loves 52 have essential information to x-ecute a very informed opinion to select simply all the clues for summation."

Now... theres a hidden message in there....

Take the first letter of every third word...... "the secret of fifty-two is that the multiverse still exists."

so...

Good to know we're still here j/k

btw I lied about not using tags... just to be safe lol

Oh thank god, I thought we had been retconned :tongue:

Anyway, cool to know.

Maybe now we can just get an alternate-yet-exactly-the-same Blue Beetle and Booster Gold back in the main universe.

Whew, glad to know that Minimate Multiverse still exists somewhere. I thought House of Multiverse was going to be our permanent home now.

Huh? DC's Multiverse still exists? But... What... How... This means that a major crisis is bound to happen. :tongue:

I unfortunately don't follow 52 other than by occasionally reading the weekly summaries online on ComicBookResources and Wizard's websites and I haven't been reading them lately. So basically Skeets is having a major malfunction and going on a killing spree?

Heh, Supernova. Who else could it have been? I didn't truly believe his death anyway.

By the way, how did you find this one out Ady? Did you really know how to read the column?

Made me happy to learn a certain character's identity was who he was, but still rather annoyed at the path the character was lead down before that point, effectively throwing out all previous character growth to justify his all new growth...

Um, yeah.

Not really a fan of the multiverse idea.

Jo

(who, before he gets flamed, wants to point out that he means the DC multiverse, not this site. Please don't hurt me)

Sorry guys, I'm a week late on 52.

DeadPool, your not up to date on 52, are you?

I had heard rumors that SuperNova might be Atom, but turns out all our suspicions were correct, eh Cyc? :thumbsup:

Ady, how is Kingdom Come in Continuity?

I'm pretty excited about where 52 is going. I must say though Lady Styxx died a little quickly. I mean the Sun Eater thing made sense... It just happened too fast.

I'm sad that Question is most likely still gonna die, but maybe we'll see Montoya become a new female Question?

Unfortuantly too, by the way Supes refers to him in a past tense in Justice League, SuperNova will probably be dead by the end of this too. :confused: