UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spam Alert!!!

Amazing.JL

Minimate Multiverse Brings You

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread! V7

At anytime, in any month, in any forum/thread, we will give away a random prize to the first members that post the given phrase. It will always be a surprise so watch out for it.

The first 5 members to post "No More Spam me want Ham!!" in this thread wins a Marvel Knights Ghost Rider/Daredevil 2-pack!!!!

GRDDPack.jpg

Rules:
You must have 40 or more posts to qualify. Spamming for post counts will not be tolerated.

You must be a registered member from at least November or before.

You can’t win two consecutive giveaways. This means if you win this one, you can’t win the next one. Past winners will be posted at giveaway time.

Rules are subject to change.

Last Madness Winners
1.) DonnyB
2.) pyrot53
3.) jcastick
4.) Nervous
5.) bruticus

Please note: MMMV is not responsible for prizes lost in the post.
Prizes will be shipped within 15 days.

"No More Spam me want Ham!!"

Please? Oh, my gosh, I never thought I'd be the first one in one of these things... :D

EDIT: Crud... darn you TBT! :P j/k

EDIT2: Darn you're clever. This isn't flooded with users right now because instead of "Random Madness Giveaway V7" you named it something no one would ever suspect. You crafty little devil. :D

EDIT2: Darn you're clever. This isn't flooded with users right now because instead of "Random Madness Giveaway V7" you named it something no one would ever suspect. You crafty little devil. :D

Did I do that? :rolleyes: Goes to show that these can happen anytime, anywhere, anyhow. B)

Did I do that? :rolleyes: Goes to show that these can happen anytime, anywhere, anyhow. B)

Very sneaky :P

Congratulations though to whoever wins :D

Aw crud... the next givaway won't be for Kitty, will it? :P Really though, I wish my comic shop had waves 12/13, but with how well the Cylons sold, they'll probably get more minimates. Oh, and THANK YOU MMMV!

Gratz guys! I have been waiting forever for v7 and it comes the time when I have been away from my house fro 2 days =(

I need daredevil!

I already have one (the old one), so PM me if you want to work something out.