UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hellboy Beer!

hellpop

So this is pretty cool:

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/introducing-the-right-hand-of-doom-beer-inspired-by-mike-mignolas-bestselling-hellboy-graphic-novels/

Preorders are available now, presumably for one bottle each. I'd like to get one, but one of the restricted states is Pennsylvania. I live in Pennsylvania.

whid.gif

I was going to order some last night, but $6.75 for one bottle of beer is ridiculous.

Actually not really. You do get a bomber (22oz) and not just a regular size bottle (12 oz). and as for beer goes (especially craft beer), $6.75 for a bomber is pretty cheap.

I was going to order some last night, but $6.75 for one bottle of beer is ridiculous.

Actually not really. You do get a bomber (22oz) and not just a regular size bottle (12 oz). and as for beer goes (especially craft beer), $6.75 for a bomber is pretty cheap.

Yeah 7 bucks is average. If I told you what I've spent on even smaller bottles...

Ninja I remember reading you went to Dark Lord day on here and thinking that was damn random and awesome. Cool having another beer guy on the board!

I'm not a huge fan of Rogue, it's not that I hate them I just find most of there stuff is done much better elsewhere and you pay a lot more for their branding. I used to be in the industry and Rogue was one of the first micros I remember my store carrying waaaaaaaaaay back when.

That said, Rogue is plentiful in my area and I'll keep an eye out for these for those interested.

And hellpop, do you still have whole case laws in PA? Probably why it's not available if that's still in effect.

yeah, I went to DLD 3 times so far. It is the best beer festival I have ever been to. SO much beer trading/sharing its unreal. At DLD you have an opportunity to try rare beers you will probably never see. I'm pretty big into craft beer. Last year at DLD I opened a bottle of 2012 vanilla bean Dark Lord. it was amazing. I have a few good things I'm taking this year (if I get a ticket, lol )

and I as well, have paid way more then I should have for some rare single bombers and regular size bottles. ninja.gif

Edited by Ninja Mate

I've spent insane amounts on Belgian imports, but going to a rare release festival like Dark Lord or Kate is still something I need to do. Especially since imperial stouts are my favorite styles. Had vanilla bourbon county and loved it.

My local festival is Belgium comes to Cooperstown hosted by Ommegang and it's hellu fun. Love beer festivals!