UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Vortex Minimates?

Zexion_Armando

So the next X-over (between GotG, All New X-men, X-men, Star Lord, and Nova titles) has some new costume reveals.

Gamora steps away from that awful Mass effect outfit she had for the past year and into a remix of her classic duds

GARGAL2013024002scol-ac833.jpg

and Kitty Pryde finally get herself a damned new costume designed to look like her teams, the All New X-men

GARGAL2013024005-col-868ed.jpg

Plus the new Venom design.

STARLORD2014009002-correx-f9ee9.jpg

So with the mix of the GotG and some new X-costumes, I think this could be a fun nifty wave for some current stuff, plus we can finish the All New X-men

All New X-23/All New Venom

All New Kitty Pryde/ All New Groot+ All New Rocket Raccoon

All New Gamora/ All New Storm

All New Captain Marvel/ All New Beast.

Or at least a boxset.

A box set and tie in wave would be better.

Box Set:

Star Lord

Mr. Knife

Gamora

All New Kitty with flying Lockheed

Pack in Black Vortex accessory

Wave

Magik/Transformation Space Venom

All New X-23/Drax

Storm/Groot

Rocket/Captain Marvel with four sets of hair/helmet (full helmet, fauxhawk, Ninja Mask (seen in pic), and regular hair)

The new design for Venom is explained a little here...

http://marvel.com/news/comics/23960/an_exclusive_look_at_venoms_all-new_costume

A minimate sized Black Vortex would be awesome. I've already re-purposed the bookmark as an accessory for the four inch figures...

blackvortexS.jpg

"Most new readers don't even know Venom was one a bad guy." What?!

The new design for Venom is explained a little here...

http://marvel.com/news/comics/23960/an_exclusive_look_at_venoms_all-new_costume

A minimate sized Black Vortex would be awesome. I've already re-purposed the bookmark as an accessory for the four inch figures...

blackvortexS.jpg

"Most new readers don't even know Venom was one a bad guy." What?!

Yeah, crap like this is what's making me drop most Big 2 titles and focus solely on indies.

"Most new readers don't even know Emma Frost, Magneto, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Vision, Namor, Man-Thing, Ronan the Accuser, Silver Surfer, Kaine Parker, Beta Ray Bill, and other popular characters were once bad guys." What?!

Yeah, crap like this is what's making me drop most Big 2 titles and focus solely on indies.

It's okay for characters to evolve.

Edited by Lobsterman

"Most new readers don't even know Emma Frost, Magneto, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Vision, Namor, Man-Thing, Ronan the Accuser, Silver Surfer, Kaine Parker, Beta Ray Bill, and other popular characters were once bad guys." What?!

It's okay for characters to evolve.

I was referring to the "current readers don't know that Venom was evil once" quote (a bit of research never hurt anyone). My main gripe with the Big 2 is that either their characters do not evolve (see Man-Child Parker, whose reaction after having his life stolen for him is too continue being a goofy kid), or become completely unrecognizable. Agent Venom was a brilliant idea but this, this is just bad.

Edited by Kostisfire