UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-Man 3 Minimates.

Halo11701

Alright guys since Lego has finished the Lego Spider-Man line could it be possible that we could see Spider-Man 3 minimates being made? Seeing that AA & DST are making Xmen last stand and Ghost Rider Movie minimates it would appear that they are now making Movie minimates line so maybe there would be room for Spider-Man I mean there are so many remakes of spidy already that must mean they like him alot. Let me just say I would love to see these it would be a dream come true to have a cool looking symbiote spidy and a movie venom and also a regular spider-man movie suit and other spider-man characters. B)

I think they would have to add something a bit...... more to the movie-style Spidey. The red on his costume is slightly darker than the other Spider-Men. Then again, might they make a sort've "from red to black" Spidey (like the poster that you see in theatres)? Who knows?

Glomit

EDIT: Whoops! Being discussed somewhere else!

• 2 weeks later...
DST Signs Spider-Man 3!

DST has recently signed its newest license to produce product based on characters from the upcoming blockbuster, Spider-Man 3! Under an agreement with Spider-Man Merchandising LP, DST will start development and production of several collectible product lines based on the epic continuation of the Spider-Man feature films with a release date of May 2007 for the highly anticipated third installment of the Spider-Man film franchise!

Sculpted by the industry-renowned artists at Gentle Giant Studios, several of the statues and busts scheduled for release were created using the latest in 3-D scanning technology to deliver the highest quality and most accurate likenesses possible.

DST’s Spider-Man 3 line will include statues, busts and more. Gentle Giant Studios, who scanned actors from the film, will complete the statues and busts, some of which will feature the Spider-Man 3 actors’ likenesses for the first time! Resin busts featuring Spider-Man, Symbiote Spider-Man and the New Goblin have already been announced with more to follow in the weeks leading up to the American International Toy Fair.

too bad they don't mention minimates :( Probably because of Lego. We shall see.

Would be a good idea to have a mass market 4-Pack with Venom, Sandman, Symbiote Spider-Man (grab-line) & Green Goblin (or MJ or Gwen Stacy) in stores the same time the movie is released ;)

That would be nice. And while I see the point that this may take a way from a comic book heavy line this would do really well to increase the popularity of the line. If Art Asylum gets the contract they are going to run with it, I mean they could get a worse line.

Besides it would cool to get a black Spiderman. True it would be cooler to get the comic book version I would settle for the movie versions and be pretty happy. Also new Mary Jane would not be so bad.