UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toyfare the Magazine Minimates Scans Feb 2004 - Oct 2009

The other day while doing some cleaning I came across a long comic book box full of old Toyfare Magazines and decided I would scan all of the Minimates related articles, ads, big shots, top ten appearances, etc... and put them up on the internet for everyone here to see. I found a full run from February 2004 to October 2009. Toyfare was always one of my favorite magazines with my first issue being # 4 (Captain Picard as a Locutus on the cover) back in 1998 (unfortunetly I was informed by my mom that she's pretty sure she donated all the issues from 1998 to 2003 to the local library). Toyfare is what got me back into toys when I was 18 after years of not caring about toys(sports and girls were my priority from 12 to 18....well I guess they still are at times lol). I hope everyone enjoys looking back at all the scans, there's 174 total so it may take you a while to get through all of them. Anyway, here's the link to my library on Photobucket

http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/SantosLHalper12/library/?sort=6&page=1

P.S. I also want to give a shout out to Zach, as many of us know he was one of the writers for Toyfare and it is quite an honor to have him as member here now as an employee of DST. Thank you Zach for helping make Toyfare one of the best magazines there was.

Edited by Santos L Halper

Thanks for doing this. I love that there's a record of these now!

Also - this is a bit awesome:

Scan42004-11_zpse29901e6.jpeg

Galactus, Alpha Flight & Modok all ended up being made. biggrin.png

You know nothing, Andy Livingston!

I'm amused as he's a member here. I'm not going to name and shame him but will allow him to decide if he wants to come forward and comment, although it would be amusing to hear him chip in...

T.