UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Widow Movie

TM2 Dinobot

EDIT: Hey Dinobot, show me where I said "That's stupid" or did you infer that's what I meant? Because if you only infer what I meant, then you're taking my words out of context to help your own argument.

Oh no, I was just making a generalization, not an actual quote. Sorry for the confusion.

I do have to ask though, what makes you feel Hulk 3 would do better than a BW film, just out of curiosity?

My guess is that there are lots of folks who want a Hulk movie after Avengers, but in my opinion he worked so well in that film because they got to pick a few choice spots to do the comedy and Hulkout bits. When he's the focus of his own movie, I'm not sure you will be able to get that. But, I have been a fan of the character since I was 2 or 3 years old, and enjoyed the heck out of the first Marvel Studios attempt, so I hope it does happen.

Not even Whedon thinks another Hulk movie is an easy task.

I'd LOVE to have a movie based on the arcs of the recent Brubaker Winter Soldier run, Broken Arrow and Black Widow Hunt. What a great story that was. They'll never do it, of course, because of the drastic changes it made to both Widow and Bucky by the end, and i doubt Bucky will get his own film sadly, but that was a FANTASTIC story. So claustrophobic and personal; really loved what it did to the Winter Soldier Program, too. And it even had Hawkeye.

Honestly, just make it a SHIELD movie. Axe Nick, and give us a great SHIELD spy flick with equal parts for Widow, Hawkeye, Bucky, and Maria Hill. I smell Oscar.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I'm all for a Scarlett Johannson Black Widow flick if only because it's really piss off a couple of my co-workers who despise the actress with a passion.

Not only could it be a great co-starring vehicle for another Marvel character (like Hawkeye) but it could also introduce new characters who might get spun off as well. Maybe even set up a premise that gets resolved in another character's movie (like Hulk or Doctor Strange).

And don't forget that Agents of SHIELD won't be the only Marvel TV out there. Widow's had a relationship with Matt Murdock in comics. This could be tied into the Daredevil Netflix series.

Just entertain me. That's all I want.