UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

RIP Doink the Clown

Apparently he had a lot of problems with the usual things wresters have problems with. BTW, if we're creating a thread for Doink's death, we have to make sure to have one for Nelson Mandella. laugh.png

Edited by hellpop

BTW, if we're creating a thread for Doink's death, we have to make sure to have one for Nelson Mandella. :lol:

I was about to say that was in bad taste and too soon to joke about, then I realized he's still alive.. No disrespect for Nelson in anyway though. I never followed Wrestling but my prayers are with his family but 55 is too young and its sad considering a lot of people recently are having premature deaths

as a fan of wrestling its sad to hear of a passing even if i didnt like the over top characters of the time. the person made it his own and it stands out.

as for the nelson mandela, i understand you made it in jest hellpop and when the time comes i'm sure we will all stand united of the passing of what is one of the most prominent ppl no matter whatever their colour but the smiley was a bit much.

I

I wasn't making a joke, actually; Nelson Mandella is on life support right now, in case anyone didn't know. It just struck me as funny that, of all the prominent people that have died, Doink the Clown gets an RIP thread. I apologize if the smiley offended anyone.

I don't know why I've been thinking about this, but this morning when I woke up I also realized that two of the three guys Doink had major feuds with are also dead--Crush and Bam Bam Bigalow. Both died in their mid-40s. I don't know if Osbourne was the Doink who feuded with Bam Bam, though (that was good guy Doink). The other guy I remember Doink having a major feud with was Jerry Lawler, who almost died last year. sad.png