UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

She-Thing's customs

She-Thing

As for how to improve Ms. Marvel...boy, that's a toughie. I'm not sure why. I just can't put my finger on what looks wrong...maybe you could add "feminine torso structure" (ahem) and some how make the eyes bigger? I don't know. Maybe eyebrows too, but this is just a shot in the dark.

I'll see what I can do... but have you seen Stephanie of Monaco? She's a pretty woman, but looks quite... like a man. Hehe

Amazing!! I love Astonishing Beast's mane and Kitty's hair!! The phasing ponytail is genius!!! And Lockheed looks incredible!!!

Your skills have come a long way from your first custom (Two-Face)!!

Lol you remember that? He wasn't a custom, some piece of crap, perhaps... that's because I had the wrong tools... Glad you like them! ^_^ I'm surprised you liked Beast's mane too

Good stuff! You're love of the blue furball is quite evident!

Me? No, no, no. I don't have a major interest over Beast. Just Hulk and the Thing. Why are you asking?

:P

Thank you once again for the comments guys :) I'll see if I can do more

• 8 months later...

NEW CUSTOMS!

Harpy and Hulk 2.5

HarpyHulk.jpg

Say cheese!

Happycouple.jpg

Death

Death.jpg

Death in disguise

DDisguise.jpg

Ord

Ord.jpg

Battle

Astonishingbattle.jpg

Movie Mystique and try to ignore that Movie Callisto

IMG_1390.jpg

MMystique.jpg

And, since I wanted the minimates displayed in a way they look unique as a character (tired of them like a flock of sheep) I created some stands with Sculpey and a Coca-Cola can

Venom

Venom.jpg

VenomvsSpidey.jpg

Colossus or any X-Men

Colossusvs.Sentinel.jpg

Human Torch

HumanTorch.jpg

HumanTorch1.jpg

And some which existed already, but gave them a new owner

Movie Callisto...

Callisto.jpg

Sue

Sue.jpg

Absorbing Man

Absorbingman.jpg

Hope you like :thumbsup:

Thanks you two! I know, Mystique's the only who actually came decent. Hope to see those bases soon, Luke :thumsbup: I'm leaving soon to go on a holiday in Argentina, so...

Constructive criticism always welcome ;)

EDIT: I forgot to add this:

A drawing done recently...

What if? Mary Jane was possesed by the symbiote

Eeeekcopy.jpg

And an old one..

The Simpsons X-Menized

434252307_06d5afa708_b.jpg

If you wish to see more, check out my blog :P

;) Glad you enjoyed these too

btw, I noticed loads of views in here... if you don't like it, at least tell me why! Don't wanna be left with the intrigue...

I'm just quiet, I like the pictures!

amazing job!! not just on the minimates but on your art work in your blog as well. keep it up

• 3 weeks later...

Well VictorVonDoom showed me your Ultimate Beast custom so I thought it only fair that I tell you what I think. ;)

Gotta say... I love it! The ponytail is amazing (and one of the many reasons I never actually made a Beast custom). And while I'm at it, Movie Mystique and Ultimate Thor also caught my eye as well-done customs (not to say that I don't love your others also hehe). Great job, She-Thing, keep it up!