UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Assemble Preview

Did anyone watch the one hour "preview" of Avengers Assemble? It looks pretty good. The core team looks pretty good and the end of the episode looks like we'll be getting some really cool villains.

While I miss the characters from EMH, this show looks like it could be fun and possibly could fill the void that EMH will leave.

Lemme know if you saw it, and your thoughts on the show.

Ok Im going to be the fly in soup. I was a big fan of AEMH as it was basicly comic accurate in its look and story lines.

now Ive only seen the first part of the hour long episode but the first thing that jumps out at me is....THE ANIMATION SUCKS! It just looks cheap. Its like watching a late seventy's kids cartoon. Now I prefer hand drawn over CGI but there are parts of looking at this and there isn't a straight or clean line on a character.

I Just think since Ben 10, Man Of Action is the flavour of the month for animation but this and Ultimate Spiderman arnt doing it for me where as the cartoons before them where really good. Sorry Disney outside of the films you are killing Marvel for me.

Ben 10 (the original) had great animation, but since then Man of Action has only done one show with animation that I enjoyed (Generator Rex)

I did watch this, and wow...I was so disappointed, it was crap, the acting, animation and script was just TERRIBLE

hopefully they can turn it around