UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Headquarters

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Some great articles recently, guys. Am very impressed.

Plus the up-to-date news coverage too! Good stuff all round.

Wow, thanks Danny! That means a lot coming from you. I thought I'd throw in more "News Round-up" type stuff since MMC is on hiatus while you move. I am looking forward to your return though - the guys here are tough to keep up with!

Another double article day!

First I pose the question, "Would you buy a Minimates carrying case?" in the aptly named Minimates Carrying Case and seeing how the Art Asylum Gallery at ActionFigs.com (which contained a ton of new product shots) was pulled this morning there is also Art Asylum Gallery MIA at ActionFigs.com!

Ipitydafool_by_fujis.jpg

Or you can just go the main page since these two articles are hot of the presses!

As always, I would love your input!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fujis and I are taking a leave for awhile. We've had a blast with Minimate Headquarters over the past year!

I have disabled my account here but I will still lurk. And you can still reach me at jatta.pake@yahoo.com. I will be checking that email account daily.

Take care everyone!

Fujis and I are taking a leave for awhile. We've had a blast with Minimate Headquarters over the past year!

I have disabled my account here but I will still lurk. And you can still reach me at jatta.pake@yahoo.com. I will be checking that email account daily.

Take care everyone!

You can disable accounts on here?!? guess you learn something new every day...

Are things okay?, seems a pretty extreme measure for a few days off..

The temporary (I hope) loss of MMHQ is big time unfortunate but i'll assume things are going on IRL and wish you both the best of luck and happiness...

*Raises a glass in toast to MMHQ*

I've got a few more articles to publish before the end of the year including another episode of Barry's It Came From the Basement so it won't be completely dead, but more quiet than usual for sure.

Maybe you guys could have a MMMV member temporarily run MMHQ? :D

JP has never been opposed to people making suggestions or submissions. That's how I got my start and MINI-MYTE, Basement #24, and Cappy have all contributed along the way. If you've got an idea or an article you can send it to JP or myself and we'll see about using it.

well miss u guys, u had the gratest minimate news but im looking forward to ur return :)

did they finished the how to make rhino 2.5 btw?

i was just wondering :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I need some help with some pics for HQ. JP is MIA and I'm away from my collection so if someone wants to snap some Minimate Christmas and New Year's inspired pics and PM them to me it would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Take care everyone!

You can disable accounts on here?!? guess you learn something new every day...

Are things okay?, seems a pretty extreme measure for a few days off..

Well, I was a liar and I didn't check email daily. :( Forgive me if I missed responding to your message. I'm digging out of hundreds of emails.

Ady - Things have never been better for me, but my life remains nuts. I disabled my PM portion of the account and logged out. I think this is the extent of disabling an account that one can do. I will be back (though it may be another month or two).

MMHQ will continue to operate with Fujis at the helm. I know many others have been helping out too. My hats off to you guys!!! Thanks for keeping the flame alive!