UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lee's customs.

Lee

Wow, I wouldn't have thought that Sonic would make a good minimate, but he looks fantastic!

I always work under the idea anything will work as a minimate, not a good idea but it's done fine by me so far. And thanks everyone.

Everything seems to work in the Minimate Multiverse... (I just couldn't resist the play on words)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's Rikishiman, or Wolfman, or Sosumi. Anyhow he's Kinnikuman's sumo wrestler friend. I rather like him unlike many fans, because he died in every story arc in the series other than his first and the last.

rikishimateye5.png

He also tagged with Brocken and they had a killer tag move.

Like always blame my odd printer and camera for strange colors and fuzziness.

Another great job, Lee. I really like these Muscle figures. It's a great idea. Keep them coming.

Thanks antacost!

Here's one that's really obscure, if you just know about M.U.S.C.L.E or Ultimate Muscle you probably won't know who this is.

detectivegobugariminidu8.png

This is Detective Gobugari / Detective Akaiwa in the cartoon and comic respectively, or Tommy Gunn if you prefer his Ultimate Muscle cameo. Anyhow he and his men would rush in and try to solve a crime guns blazing but they never got anything done, he actually died in both his comic appearances, first time he fell off his squad car second time Kinnikuman accidentally hit him at two miles an hour with a bus. When he showed up in the cartoon they kept him around as part of the good guy cheering group and for getting into the big fight scenes where he'd beat people with his gun. He's just so random I think he's great.

luigimini.png

Here's Luigi, I dislike his hairpiece, but it works, also I wanted more pictures but my camera's batteries died.

• 2 weeks later...

Took some better pictures of Luigi.

luigsett2.png

The picture of his front came out fuzzy once again so I'll take more again sometime.

JUST CURIOS,ARE YOU MAKING WALUIGI AND BOWSER?

Aye, I was trying too have Bowser done for the villain mate contest but somehow his hair piece got lost when I was on vacation but I was sure there was no way I'd win so I'm just delaying him for now. I will do Waluigi but not until I get Wario done. I also am going attempt Peach, Yoshi, Toad, and Daisy before I'd ever consider my Mario set done. I'm also making a scratch built minimate compatible Goomba right now.

I have no idea who the new Muscle guy is, but he looks awesome. I really like the other figures you've got him fighting there... They look pretty cool.

Luigi looks great, Lee. I'm a pretty harsh supporter of the "no nose" rule, but I think it works fine for these guys. All three of the Mario figures look fantastic. Can't wait to see what you've got up next.

• 1 month later...

HOLD IT!

phwrmini.png

Phoenix Wright, ace attorney. If you have not played this Nintendo DS game named after it's hero and yet you own a DS go, buy it now. Anyhow Phoenix is a rookie defense attorney who has the amazing skill of not only saving his client but more often than not proving a witness as the true killer due to a slip in there testimony or some great evidence. He's also rather funny, though without meaning to be thanks to a strange comment from his assistant Maya that will more than likely leave him rather confused.

Oh and please don't ask about that back shot, my camera went all flaky once more.

Ha Ha Ha! Great work once again, Lee...

You pick some of the best characters to 'Mate... Keep them coming, please.

I like it. I've been after that game for so long, but just can't find it anywhere!

I like it. I've been after that game for so long, but just can't find it anywhere!

Odd it's on sale at EBGames/Gamestops and Circuit Cities around here.

Thanks both of you.

I'm UK and nowhere around me seems to have it right now. I was looking through your other customs too. I love your Mario, Luigi and Wario ones. They're great. I was never a big fan of Sonic, but you have done him really well. Congrats!

I'm UK and nowhere around me seems to have it right now. I was looking through your other customs too. I love your Mario, Luigi and Wario ones. They're great. I was never a big fan of Sonic, but you have done him really well. Congrats!

Ah, I had assumed Capcom had shipped a larger later shipment in the UK as well. And thanks.

minimatemeekins.png

Mike Meekins is a witness in Phoenix Wright he's an eager to please police officer and also rather prone to break downs and admitting to things he didn't do after someone said he did thinking everyone out ranks him referring to everyone as sir.

edgeworthminimatefda3.png

Phoenix's rival and former grade school friend and the game's main antagonist Miles Edgeworth.

Like always something screwed up the color.

Thanks.

gumshoemini.png

This is Detective Gumshoe, he isn't all that bright but his hearts in the right place, although technically he's your enemy.

His coat kept breaking so I had to keep sanding and gluing it making it look awful.

keep up the good work!

the sculpting on all your characters is excellent.

just one question, did you make all these anime-type characters up?

No, they're from Phoenix Wright, a game for the DS.

• 1 year later...