UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lee's customs.

Lee

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm still rather wowed from the response my customs got. Recently some people I know on some other forums have had an interest in commissioning some 'Mates from me, but I'm still not sure how much to charge. I'm thinking like twenty bucks or so, that reasonable?

I really have no idea, but I'll guess that maybe the amount you spent on the materials for your customs would definitely factor into the commission price. Best you ask luke314pi or the other veteran customizers for some helpful advice. :)

Okay I'm still rather wowed from the response my customs got. Recently some people I know on some other forums have had an interest in commissioning some 'Mates from me, but I'm still not sure how much to charge. I'm thinking like twenty bucks or so, that reasonable?

Yes, I would say that is a good amount. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yo everyone, almost have my next set of figures done. So I was thinking of doing some more Street Fighters in my next set and I thought I'd ask who you guys would like to see, I'll do some of the most mentioned ones along with the ones I already picked.

Yo everyone, almost have my next set of figures done. So I was thinking of doing some more Street Fighters in my next set and I thought I'd ask who you guys would like to see, I'll do some of the most mentioned ones along with the ones I already picked.

Sagat and Ibuki, definetly!

I'm not really familiar with MythBusters, I maybe saw it once or twice, since I don't watch TV that often. BUT before even reading who these customed guys are, I recognized Jamie Hyneman (just googled his name) in an instant!

You may regard this as a compliment on your custom details, Lee!

:P

Ditto on the MythBusters praise :woot: Pretty fun and unique idea considering that they're a couple of civilian customs. Requesting the rest of the crew (Kari, Torrie, Grant, Scottie?) might be ridiculously optimistic, but do you know who would be cool to see? BUSTER! :D

looks like you beat me to the punch, i made a few mythbuster customs recently and just never got around to posting pics. great job all around they look amazeing, dead on likeness. And i like the use of decals for there faces.

Wow, thanks everyone.

mythdecals.png

Here are the decals.

Sorry about being late, was gone for the weekend. I can't say anything about doing the build team, I may do them some day but I wouldn't expect to anytime soon. Though I should do some more odd TV ones fairly soon, anyone like Alton Brown?

I'm probably going to have more Street Fighters next, I'm hoping for 2 characters each from I, Alpha, II, EX, and III.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys sorry about no new customs, had to finish school. But I have an odd question for you guys. I had started a set of customs of the Pitchmen stars Anthony Sullivan and Billy Mays, but after recent events I’m not sure if I should finish them or not. Opinions?