UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Congrats Zach!!

youbastards

Thats a great name, Zach. Congrats again!

I suggested "Ripley" to my wife as a joke, and she loved it. Her middle name is Anne, for a completely different reason, but it also just happens to be Buffy's middle name, so my daughter is named after 2 of pop culture's most bad ass women! :biggrin:

Congratulations! I'm a new father and a new Minimate collector (spurned on by having two boys). Something about being a Dad made me rekindle many geeky obsessions from when I was a young kid. I figure I'll just collect and leave all the minimates in one separate box that they can open on their 8th birthday. Maybe I'll separate them into two boxes, one for each kid.

They always do. I suggested Banner as a cool middle name. She actually thought about it until I said, "and his first name can be Bruce". She also ruled out these middle names: Vader, Richards, Austin, Baracus, Murdock, Jordan, and J'Onzz.

My wife agreed to the middle name "Parker" for our oldest girl. I didn't push my luck with our youngest, and let my wife pick the middle name.

My wife has a friend whose last (married) name is Kitt, and, sure enough, when they had a little girl, her husband insisted on Wiley.

They always do. I suggested Banner as a cool middle name. She actually thought about it until I said, "and his first name can be Bruce". She also ruled out these middle names: Vader, Richards, Austin, Baracus, Murdock, Jordan, and J'Onzz.

My wife agreed to the middle name "Parker" for our oldest girl. I didn't push my luck with our youngest, and let my wife pick the middle name.

My wife has a friend whose last (married) name is Kitt, and, sure enough, when they had a little girl, her husband insisted on Wiley.

Still better than "Eartha."

I hope Wiley Kitt becomes a doctor. "Doctor Kitt."