UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MUSIC!!!

i noticed this has not been updated. so,i like almost all kinds of rock(scorpians,metallica,green day,beaking benjamin,and many others)

oh and i play guitar! B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my favorite musicians/bands include: Steve Earle, Thelonious Monk, Bill Evans, the Police, the Pixies, Tom Waits, Willie Nelson, Tony Rice, the Beatles, Wes Montgomery, Duke Ellington, Alison Krauss, Wilco, Chick Corea, Iron Maiden, Slayer, and Acid Bath. I would have a real tough time coming up with a list any shorter than this. . .different music for different moods, y'know?

Acid Bath? Never heard of them?

I guess they aren't very well known outside of Louisiana. They were an awesome local metal band from the early-mid 1990s. Their lead singer (Dax Riggs) went on to head the band Deadboy and the Elephantmen, and their former guitarist Sammy Duet went on to play with Crowbar for a while (another great New Orleans-based metal group). Its very sick, aggressive stuff (just look them up and look at their album covers to get an idea), but if you are in the mood for it (which, to be honest, I'm not in very often nowadays), there's nothing like it.

• 5 months later...
RAMONES!

I like blink 182,angels and airwaves(avatar pic),plus 44 and Greenday

Necro!

Well, I was thinking of starting a thread like this and (unlike many new members here) I used he search function and found this!

NintendoWii, you have very similar taste to me. I am not as big a fan of GD anymore, but I really like Blink-182, AVA, The Ramones, and +44. I also like The Clash, The Cure, The Killlers, The Fray (my god so may bands beginning with 'the' lol) Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, and Death Cab for Cutie :teehee:

Vig

Edited by Vigilante