UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help with commisioner gordon custom.

I recently picked up a small bat-signal toy that is just a bout the right scale for minimates so i've decided to try and make a diorama of the GCPD rooftop to feature it with Commisioner Gordon. Before starting on the diorama i want to try and make the commisioner my idea is to try and avoid using decals/stickers and painting to a minimum, trying to keep it looking as offical as i can.

So my plan is essentially to cannibalise some other figures. I'm not sure whether to make a grey haired version or the ginger Year one/DCnU look but currently my plan consists of the Thunderbolt Ross head from the Hulk Movie wave and the tie neck piece from any mate with it. the legs will probaly be from a howard stark that is already being used for other parts on another custom and i cant decide between the IM2 Nick Fury coat or the multiple man coat.

Any suggestion for a hairpiece, chestpiece and coat, thanks

Edited by JoeyCrypts

Multiple Man coat is already brown, so use that. The SM3 Eddie Brock chestpiece is what I have on my gordon. The only grey hair i can think of would be old man logan or magneto.

the fact it was already brown was the reason i thought of it, but it's a very dull brown and doesnt have the high collar he is normally drawn with. i don't mind painting things if its just gonna be one solid colur, detail is something i need practise with. With the hair it's mostly the right shape i'm looking for rather than the colour. i had thought of the Eddie brock chest piece but though it would work better with a bullock custom.

I used the animated Egon hair on mine. I still need a custom face decal.

it's a bit to cartoony for what i'm wanting, but thanks for the suggestion. I think luke has a Gordon decal at the factory, if that helps.

Edited by JoeyCrypts

thats signal i got, i'm gonna try and build the roof based on the image to display it with a gordon, maybe a montoya and bullock if i can find the right pieces and the rest of my batfam minimates

Gotham-police-HQ.jpg