UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego and comic help

Kostisfire

My goddaughter is starting to play with lego and since i love lego i thought it would be a nice way to teach her what are good toys(not barbies or polly pockets).Problem is she is only 6 years old.The other problem is that lego here in Greece arrive a year later and cost double.Many of you have children and buy lego for them so what would you buy for a little girl?I don't want it to be super expensive like 100 dollars.It's going to be her first set so i don't want to get her something extremely big.If she likes it i'll get her a bigger set for her birthday.I have some sets in mind like:attack on weathertop,the dynamic duo funhouse escape and the ghost train.

Now i want some help for comics.Since i live in Greece i can't buy comics so i need to get them from the internet.Does anyone know of a good online comic store which will ship worldwide and has every comic? I mean that i want to collect the new venom series from the start and not have the first three issues and then continue from issue 6 and then jump to 12.I want to have every issue from the series i will follow.Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

My son was around six when he got hooked on LEGO sets. Our landlord bought him a ($30?) Star Wars X-wing for Christmas and it was all downhill from there. I spent hundreds on that kid's blocks. If you're looking to get her addicted, Star Wars is a safe place to start. Or Harry Potter. Or Pirates of the Caribbean. Or that new girls' line they've got.

Can't help you regarding digital comics aside from checking out comixology.com. No idea how their backissues are. Good luck!