UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I Need A Kubrick Expert

So a while back i managed to get my hands on a Kubrick Azrael from the Batman Series 1 line of figures...

The one i'm curious about is the one on the right, the white one...I was told that it was the chase figure for that particular series so can anybody confirm this ?

Excuse the quality of the picture, it's dark and my NECE616V hasn't got the best camera in the world

post-311-1163019567_thumb.jpg

Batman Comic Book

DC Direct Box set - Batgirl, Batman, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Robin

Japan Box Set: grey Batman, black Batgirl, Jason Todd Robin, white Azrael, grey Scarecrow

Batman Series

Batman (6/24), Tim Drake Robin (5/24), Batgirl (5/24), Azrael (3/24), Mr. Freeze (3/24), Scarecrow (2/24), Spoiler (hidden chase - 1/96)

reference

The white Azrael is from the Japan Box set, Spoiler was the chase from Series 1

batsbox.jpg?osCsid=490b637c53a2b36bf2192a76c55a9a9c

So basically it's not a chase figure, just a japanese figure...

Oh well, even if it's not i still think it's cool :P

Thanks for the help guys.

It's very cool, and the best of the 'batman' kubricks if ya ask me!

T.

I've gotta say that i agree with you on that...

Out of the ones i've got though i would have to go with Omega Red as being my favourite

Not really on topic, but, whats with the holes in every Kubrick's feet?

At first i was thinking that you meant under their feet but then on second thought i realised you meant on the top of their feet...

All i know is that on Omega Red the hole is used to hold the front of his boots on so maybe it's just a connection point.

You are correct, these holes are usually used as "connection-ports" for add-on accessory pieces such as monster feet, etc. Speaking of Azrael, I reeeally hope that we get a MM version of this costume soon. As stoked as I am to be getting a "classic" Batgirl, I would have paired Bane with this version of Azrael a bit later in the series (after a few "higher-profile" bat-characters of course).

You are correct, these holes are usually used as "connection-ports" for add-on accessory pieces such as monster feet, etc. Speaking of Azrael, I reeeally hope that we get a MM version of this costume soon. As stoked as I am to be getting a "classic" Batgirl, I would have paired Bane with this version of Azrael a bit later in the series (after a few "higher-profile" bat-characters of course).

I thought as much about the holes because it was the only thing that made sense to me...

And i would love a MM Azrael, either in his original costume or in his armoured batman costume from the comics...