UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Piece Suggestions

I didn't see anywhere else for this, so I'm starting a new topic with this idea:

An open-palm "leapfrog/handstand" hand that would have a peg in the palm, and jump bases/stands with a hole bored into the top of the foot peg. You could then place the palm peg into the hold of the foot peg to create the effect of a figure leaping, cartwheeling, hand standing, etc.

Picture Spider-Man, legs forward/to the sides, one arm down and pegged into a jumping base, "leapfrogging" over a charging Rhino.

Picture Daredevill, hand pegged into an MvC3 style base, planting both feet on Bullseye's jaw.

Picture Puck cart-wheeling, Batroc back-flipping, or Wolfsbane loping into action.

Mates are small enough that a peg system of this size OUGHT to work, but if it's not enough, I'm sure DST could come up with something similar along these lines to create the same effect.

Magnets are available that will fit into Minimate feet...what their exact specification is is not known to me but it would equate to the size of a Lego stud which is ? ...3mm x 1.5mm ?

This was talked about 'way back then' although I don't recall the size.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I didn't see anywhere else for this, so I'm starting a new topic with this idea:

An open-palm "leapfrog/handstand" hand that would have a peg in the palm, and jump bases/stands with a hole bored into the top of the foot peg. You could then place the palm peg into the hold of the foot peg to create the effect of a figure leaping, cartwheeling, hand standing, etc.

Picture Spider-Man, legs forward/to the sides, one arm down and pegged into a jumping base, "leapfrogging" over a charging Rhino.

Picture Daredevill, hand pegged into an MvC3 style base, planting both feet on Bullseye's jaw.

Picture Puck cart-wheeling, Batroc back-flipping, or Wolfsbane loping into action.

Mates are small enough that a peg system of this size OUGHT to work, but if it's not enough, I'm sure DST could come up with something similar along these lines to create the same effect.

We're already getting that hand in the Outback X-Men wave with Colossus so that Colossus and Wolverine can be posed together for their "fastball special".

We're already getting that hand in the Outback X-Men wave with Colossus so that Colossus and Wolverine can be posed together for their "fastball special".

the hand we are getting has a peg in it for wolverines foot, what he is suggesting is a hand that has a hole in it to stand it on a base