UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

QC Peter Parker Suggestions?

SlushyFrog

I feel Peter Parkers are well covered enough that I've never felt the need to quick custom one, honestly.

We have the really old one, going back to I believe the first con exclusive (granted, it looks dated these days)

We have a couple movie ones from Spider-Man 2, I think... some a bit better than others...

And now we're getting one from the new movie that looks pretty good...

And we have several dozen unmasked spidey heads...

From nerd, to average guy, to emo... I feel Peter Parkers are fairly decently covered. Though I admit, some mixing and matching parts would probably yield a much more ideal one than any of the premade ones we have available out there... so I see where the OP is coming from. Though I have no suggestions for you, lol..

I have one where its Parker's Head on Janosz Body and another where a older looking Parker face on a Blue Sports Coat (Baltar BSG) with a black shirt looks like a turtleneck. They both seemed like stuff he could wear. You could always put his head on any Marty from BTTF.

I'll chime in and say that the Peter head with the new 'Best of' Spidey/Green Goblin pack is actually one of the nicer ones they've done, though I think it needs a different hairpiece; it also has the benefit of being basically the same minimate as the classic heroic age release but with the benefit of no lighter colors around the neck area. Admittedly, you're trading completely even colors (and the underarm webs) for less overall web tampos on the costume, as they aren't on the back of his 'belt' or the insides of his ankles.

Among previous heads, I think the one in the Classic Spidey/Shocker pack is decent though, again, I think it needs a new hairpiece. It definitely has the most character of the Peter heads we've been given though it also looks very cheerful; they've mixed things up by giving us an abnormal number of intense expressions for Peter underneath the mask. For non-official releases, I like the MAX Special Ops 2 though it may look a little old. It does have brown eyebrows and, though last I checked Peter's eyecolor was officially 'hazel', has brown eyes.

I'd say the hair from the X-Men 1st Class Cyclops or the brown hairpiece from the MAX Search and Rescue pack look great as well.