UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does anyone use Heroscape tiles for display?

I didn't get it out of the box yet, but I plan on it tonight. I'll post some pics. The trees look perfect for a Minimate Christmas diorama if I can find some mini ornaments.

Hobby Lobby and/Michael's have mini-ornaments, lights, and presents.

I have heroscape, it's a fun simple game, kinda like heroclix but without all the overly complex stuff and blind collectability.

Never really thought of it as possible minimate scenery, think that most of the stuff would be scaled too small though?

BTW if you're interested but aren't keen on the fantasy theme, I'd hold out til early next year... there is going to be a Marvel version of Heroscape... it looks very cool :)

T.

You know what really pisses me off? Marvel can license out to two competing games, companies that really are releasing nearly identical products (yes, yes, I know they're different games, I've played them both...) BUT we can't get Marvel miniMate vehicles or large characters!

Don't give me this "it's the contract" BS. Contracts can be renegotiated. Step up DST and get those rules changed! :angry: This only proves that nothing is set in stone.

Okay, rant over. :) MarvelScape does look pretty neat. No doubt I'll be buying into it... :rolleyes: