UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MARVEL ZOMBIES v. Ash: Yes, it is REAL!

Xybot

How the heck did this happen?

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=89476

In no way did I EVER see this one coming ... I'm really impressed with them for thinking it up.

And if you DON'T know, I am a HUGE aod fan and an even BIGGER Marvel Zombies freak.

... and I know that there is at least one person here who will appreciate this.

So, yeah. Woot.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Xy

(Posted this in the MiniMates Arms too ... but I figured it has plenty o' Marvel goodness to go here)

SWEET! Now let's get AA to whip up some 'mates based on this series, and have 'em ready for next Halloween!

• 1 month later...

MARVEL ZOMBIES/ARMY OF DARKNESS #1

Written by JOHN LAYMAN

Art by FABIANO NEVES & JUNE CHUNG

Cover by ARTHUR SUYDAM

This is it true believers, the cross-over of the century begins here! The Marvel Zombies come face-to-face with Dynamite Entertainment's Ash from the Army of Darkness! Ash has faced legions of the undead before, but never like this…as he lands in the heart of New York just as the Zombie outbreak begins! See how his actions help turn more heroes and villains into Zombies! Under the watchful eye of Marvel Zombie guru Robert Kirkman, this might just be the comic event of 2007! Plus: The entire series will feature classic "homage" covers from painter Arthur Suydam!

32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

Final Order Cut-Off 2/15, (On-Sale 3/7/07)

Marvel Zombies/Army Of Darkness #1

This weekend I just picked up the 2 Ultimate FF tpb's and Marvel Zombies hc to read the complete story. That is the most disturbing Marvel story I have ever read and people must be extremely twisted to consider it entertaining. :o

Having said that, I thought it was awesome. I can't wait for more, regardless of who they involve. They could make a zombie Howard the Duck tie-in and I'd totally be there.

They could make a zombie Howard the Duck tie-in and I'd totally be there.

Please gods! Let that be the next one...

As far as MZvA goes, at first I was "meh". Then I was "eh". Upon seeing that cover, now I'm all, like "Whell". Same the covers are by a different dude.

I never really dug any of the other AoD comics. I just couldn't get past the cartoony artwork. As much as I love ol' Brucey (My pet name for him - He called me a "freak" once) I never bothered to pick up any of the comics past the third issue of the first series.

• 3 weeks later...

So what "time" is this set in? Everybody seems to be wearing their "classic" costumes, Giant-Man and Power Man especially. I know, of course, that Marvel uses the sliding timescale policy, but still, this obviously isn't in the middle of the Civil War. :huh: