UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

End of the World

Jatta Pake

So, I have an interesting question. Do y'all actually believe the world will end? Or is it just an existential argument?

I believe it'll end. We're not supposed to talk about religion so I won't say which one I am, but I believe by my religion that the world will end. Personally I just hope that when it happens I don't have to be here for the majority of it.

It has been foretold..............

"The Mayans shalt turn to Myans thenceforth El Dino shalt speak with tongues from Hizoneass"

"Locusts wilt flourish in the bay from dawn to dusk" post-638-0-16683400-1322729731_thumb.jpg

"He shalt arrive & his head will bear the marks of the butt & he shalt devour the articulated until they are no more"

"....yay verily..... another will arrive early on the first day & scalp the newcomers that hang with peg "

"They that test the oracle each day at early rise will know that he that is Trudotcomus still sleeps "

"Give me your gold & I shalt send thee plastic" Luke Ch.4 v.3

"The pig that lays on the ground shalt be ignored"

"There shalt be a great wave & we will forget all our old customs"

"Three Angels shalt appear & thence disappear leaving great misery & a warpath "

Post of the year! You've outdone yourself, BHM!

I've been reading a lot about the Canary Islands in part because of the theory that a significant landslide on Las Palmas could cause a super-tsunami that would destroy the entire East Coast, western Europe, etc. A few organizations have loudly criticized this theory as completely implausible in nature but it got me thinking. Could an explosion be engineered that was large enough to create the landslide? Dr. Evil comes to mind.

I'm also surprised to learn about Gamma Ray Bursts which could theoretically end it all if our solar system happens to be in the line of fire.

I'm on the fence, but if you wanna watch something that would give you food for thought (if you've not watched it already) give Jesse Venturas conspiracy theory episode about 2012 a try & if you like it give the rest a try specially the ones about the great lakes, police state & wall street.

The world better not end before we get Kang!!!

Edited by winkerbean