UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Thanksgiving!

ImABarRoomHero

Happy Thanksgiving duders! I may not be as much of a poster as a lot of you guys, but I will say I am thankful to have this hobby and share it with cool dudes like you. This website has become a part of my daily (sometimes hourly) routine, reading informational, funny or flat out nerdy posts make my day. Woot to you guys and minimates and don't forget! We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the 24th of November will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Thanksgiving!

bill.png

And hey... the Lions game might actually be worth watching for a change!!!:thumbsup:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I Hope everyone has a Great day!!

Happy thanksgiving to all American members on this board.

I also want to take a moment to give extra thanks to both Luke for his awesome store and groundhog7s for all his help in getting me the TRU exclusives.