UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates display options

Leroy

Hey guys, I've moved most of my collection into a new man cave thanks to my very understanding wife, everything has it's place except my minimates.

I've got no idea where to put them. Any ideas for minimate specific shelving or display options? I'd love some ideas guys as I really don't want pack em away.

Thanks in advance :)

I have an acrylic Hot Wheels case mounted sideways on my wall. Holds 84 mates. I bought it several years ago, and paid around $60 for it. Don't know if the cost has gone up or stayed about the same, but it makes for a nice display option. Works great with the 2-2.5" mates, but if you try to put any 3" mates in it, they'll have to be crouching.

I have an acrylic Hot Wheels case mounted sideways on my wall. Holds 84 mates. I bought it several years ago, and paid around $60 for it. Don't know if the cost has gone up or stayed about the same, but it makes for a nice display option. Works great with the 2-2.5" mates, but if you try to put any 3" mates in it, they'll have to be crouching.

.....crouching tigers I assume ?

I've always coveted those HW cases but importing them is probably a no-go :sad: