UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Which new line are you currently most excited about?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which line are you currently most excited about?

So I've been pumped for Minimates lately. DST has been bringing their A game, and it really shows. There are a few things that aren't on there that I decided to list under 'other'. BTTF is only getting a release now and again. Same with Knight Rider. Halo and RGB are all but finished and Battle Beasts don't exist (yet).

Beyond that, I'm staring at this wall of choices and just going 'oh my'. We really are in the golden age, aren't we?

As extatic as I am about Zombies and as on the ball as Marvel has been (aside from variants :tongue:) I have to say that Calico Jack is just amazing, and I can't wait to see more. Followed closely by MAX.

How about y'all? What gets your Minimate Motor running lately?

Currently I'm most excited about the Zombie line. With the regular MAX stuff they already showed what they are able to do and I liked those a lot. Especially the accessories that come with those are amazing. For me as a guy who loves customizing, this is going to be great.

1 zombies

2 calico jack

3 marvel

4 max

5 halo

My top five. I'm most excited about the zombies but we haven't seen everything from the other lines. Anyway I wait to see what the calico jack has in store for us. And I hope we get a lot of new marvel characters. I'm waiting for the spec ops guy from the max line along with the arctic trooper. From halo I want to see the scorpion and more new characters. Now that I have completed noble team I will buy only army builders. I'm thinking of buying a lot of British ships and many of the army 4 pack. Then I can make abattle scene like in potc 3. I hope we get some mermaids,sirens,monsters and spaniards! Question: does anybody know how I can change my name?(from beta ray bill I want to make it like my YouTube name)Thanks! Also seeing the sherif zombie makes me wish about a western in house property.

Edited by beta ray bill

It's gotta be MvC for me. Nice updates and new Marvel characters along with lots of Capcom characters which I can't wait to get.

I'm definitely in for Max Zombies too, as long as we get some survivors. Jack and Max are ok and they don't seem to be selling which makes me worry about their future.

Marvel and Halo (did anyone take some good pics of Wave 4 at NYCC??) are still going strong so I'm always up for buying the next wave.

Monsters for me, all the way. The only problem is the year long wait between releases. I won't feel truly "satisfied" until next year when we get the Mummy.

The zombies are a lot of fun, but I'm hoping we'll continue to get other monster-type characters in the Pirates line as well. That way, I've got classic monsters, different kinds of ghosts, zombies and (eventually) that skeleton in the navy builder 4-pack. I'd really like some more generic ghosts, including a spooky spook in a sheet. Ghostbusters, especially, would've been nice if we could've gotten some more ghosts, even if they weren't in the movies or cartoon.

Marvel will always be my "main" line, but depending on what characters are released depends on how excited I am for them. And MvC is only interesting to me because it gives me a Dormammu and MODOK. I have no interest in the video game characters (including Halo), other than the Arthur's in silver and gold because they'll make fun, generic knights. Occasionally there are parts I can use to supplement my existing collection, but Halo is a very nicely produced pass for me. Nothing against them, I just didn't go nuts over the game. Mini's of them aren't the end-all, be-all for me.

MAX is pretty fun, but they kind of overdid it on the swat-team police and firefighters for my liking. I'd like to see more diversity, like the diving set, mountain rescue and maybe some paramedics or doctors. If the upcoming zombie line has shown me anythings, it's that I'd love to have some non-zombied civilians.

I'm going with MvC. Marvel has always been my bread-n-butter for Minimates, and adding in a bunch of classic video game characters makes it that much better. I'm kind of over zombies in general (actually, I think there should be a 10-year moratorium on zombies as a pop-culture meme in general), but I do like the potential for customizing with all of the new pieces, so I'm jumping on board.

Honestly, I can't really say there's a Minimate license right now I'm not excited about. As TM2 said, we're truly in a golden age for the franchise right now!

I'm actually most excited for the upcoming TRU wave that helps us finish off the NEw Mutants & X-Force.

I've been collecting 90's era x-comics this year and trying to fill the gaps in my collection - so i've been re-visiting a lot of New Mutants, X-force, X-Factor & Excalibur recently. - so it's good timing :)

The zombie stuff looks like a lot of fun too - i'll be buying some of those, but i'm really mostly into marvel. To that end, i'm excited to see the few new characters we'll be getting from MvC3 like MODOK & Dormammu.

Marvel vs Capcom. Yes it is annoying it's limited to MvC3 so some of my favorites like Captain Commando aren't going to be made (and Strider if the Ultimate license isn't acquired) but the updates and more importantly new Capcom characters make up for it (I guess MODOK as well but I've never cared for the character).

Zombies are probably the one I'm least interested in. I don't feel I have the money or space in my collection for them.