UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Irish farmers are nuts

homestar17

... seriously. Or else they just don't like boobs. I'm a girl, but even I know that Rihanna is gorgeous.

I mean, c'mon. People were showing up from all over just to see this. I mean, I think I even read that they were going to start charging "admission" for all the oglers. (kidding) What's the farmer's problem??

Remember these are the same people who almost starved when they ran out of potatoes.

Seriously, it's not often Rihanna gets asked to put her cloths on.

Edited by Mirymate

Meh.

I'm gonna be unpopular and say that it's the farmer's land and he can put a stop to it if he wants, especially if he didn't know exactly what they were shooting, which it sounds like he didn't. Doesn't matter how hot she is.

Plus that tiny snippet of an article makes it sound way worse than what apparently happened.

Why was she topless in the first place? Seriously, why do entertainers think that's entertainment? Elvis may have shook his pelvis, but he never showed it to anyone.

(Oh, great. I sound older than BHM)

Because, apparently somewhere along the way, selling records for women became a "who can appear to be the biggest whore" competition. Nice from a purely male titillation POV, but not much for music quality.

And come on, DInobronie, Half naked attractive women has been considered low brow entertainment since pre-history. Again, somewhere along the way it went from shameful to empowering for the women themselves in the eyes of society at large.

Why was she topless in the first place? Seriously, why do entertainers think that's entertainment? Elvis may have shook his pelvis, but he never showed it to anyone.

Yeah, it's like trying to understand how folks get enjoyment from those busty cartoon Figma figures. One of the world's great mysteries.

Yeah, it's like trying to understand how folks get enjoyment from those busty cartoon Figma figures. One of the world's great mysteries.

Do we have a booya! emoticon? (In the

.)