UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters 3 (Movie) News/Rumors

youbastards

No asshat comedians. GB needs smart, witty comedy. I think we all know Andy Dick is really the only viable option, and with modern methods, he could manage to play all four Ghostbusters.

There are quite a few younger comedic actors that I think could receive the GB torch well: Wyatt Cenac, Aziz Ansari, Zach Galfablahblah, and Aasif Mandvi come first to mind for a GB team with Wyatt and Zach as the the science nerds, Aziz as an over-enthusiastic everyman, and Aasif as the bs artist/frontman. That's just me and my tastes, but there are plenty more that could do well. But you've got to have the originals there to pass on the torch.

Comedians of comedy:

comediansofcomedy_4001.jpg

The only re-booted team of Ghostbusters that would even have a chance of working.

You could stick Louis C.K., David Cross, or Will Arnett in there somewhere, of course.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... I'm not used to being listened to when ranting. Good news though. I saw an old copy on the big screen several years back. (by old I mean it was just a physically old copy of the film, scratched up and jumpy) and man that is indeed the way this movie should be seen. Happy to have another shot at it.