UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guess WHO...

gerg

I thought you might like to see some art I did recently, although it's not finished at the moment: the Dr. Who universe of the second new series as Minimates. It's to become the first page of my Graphics booklet, so I'll eventually be fine lining it and colouring it, but first I'd thought I'd get some comments on it. Therefore, please comment, critique and criticise the piece. Please note that I'm yet to add Jackie and finish the Dalek. I tried my hand at a werewolf, but he ended up just looking odd. I also couldn't find enough material to add those winged creatures from the School Reunion episode. Oh, and how did I do on the Ninth Doctor's face? It was hard to get his face (especially his thick, low eyebrows) without making him look like an old pervert... ;)

Oh, and sorry that the picture's in two halves. I'm not sure where to access an A3 scanner. And lastly, I hope this is in the right forum.

Enjoy, and I'll post the art below (since I can't seem to edit it in this post).

Being an American, I only ever caught the fringes of Dr. Who. However, I think its a great series and the new version looks prett good also.

Dr. Who minis would be cool. Dalek minis, oh yeah!