UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thankful

Dio

I'm really thankful that we have good companies like DST and AA in charge of Minimates, instead of being in the hands of a terrible company like Mattel. I know I've complained a lot and made some negative posts in the time I've been here, so I thought I would change that and make a positive one.

I know they've screwed up a few times, but at least they listen to us and hold giveaways and give us previews of upcoming Minimates. Also thank you for not having low supplies and not starting a subscription or a club where you have to pay a membership fee just to buy toys. And thank you for replacing bad parts to make our experience with you better.

I'm not sure if this comparison has been made, but I find DST and AA to be like mothers.

Some days they might take the things you want away from you (Kang), and other days they just seem unfair (Shortpacking). If you're good to them, they reward you (promos, giveaways, fan-requested figures). They don't make you worry if you'll be able to get what you need at the right time (Just look at any Matty Collector MOTU exclusive), because there's always enough for you (Abundance of Minimates released).At the end of the day, though, you know you still love them, and they love you back.

....Was that weird at all?

Edited by Smashmaster12

....Was that weird at all?

Yes. Of course, my mom once gave my wife a huge trash bag full of her (used (and stained)) lingerie and fancy undergarments, so my view of what mother's are is a bit skewed. :wacko:

I believe the correct response to that statement is an enthusiastic "EW!"