UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Future Foundation

Mattman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new store in Cincinnati got them this week. I got the heroic age set last weekend, and my FF set today. Spidey's head is a little off colored from the rest of his body but it's not too bad. Would have really loved him if he matched completely, but he's still pretty good as he is.

you know my spidey has 2 right feet and i threw away my package..... suck

If you at least have a receipt, maybe they will let you open a package and swap feet?

I actually found my receipt! I thought i threw it away. I got a new set in perfect shape. the only thing Things fists where on the wrong arms, but that really doesn't matter.

Disney Store in Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg, IL) was packed with them. LOT of paint issues, though. Took me forever to find two good sets (one for me, one for a friend). I haven't opened mine yet, so I'm hoping I don't have two right hands or left feet or any other problems.

The new Hulk we got I kept finding QC problems with, though. First one I got was missing a bicep piece. And when I went back to my LCS to exchange it, almost every other one they had, had two of the same thigh pieces, one was just turned around for the other leg. C'mon, DST, I've never had problems like this before! <_<

• 5 months later...

Back from the dead because... these have been clearanced at my local Disney Store. Ten bucks; my store has a ton (at least a dozen), so if there's anyone out there that needs a set and would like one for cost & shipping (or trade), PM me.

p.m. sent.

Well... turns out there were a lot of us that didn't have the Future Foundation yet. :( Just wanted to let all of you that contacted me for these that I've picked them up, but I won't be able to ship them until Thursday. Also, I just want to warn you MIP guys that the packages were in pretty bad shape overall; I tried to pick out the best packages, but they aren't great.

And, with this, Hellpop's Toy Shop is closed for business. ;)