luke314pi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice display options. I like the "opening the elevator door" look. But you aren't using the best sculpt! Hard to choose with that guy, though, since you've got so many options. Are you picking up the DX-13? I was looking for a high res "Tech Noir" picture to get as a background from you for my T1 display but never found one. Nice that you have such a fitting T2 backdrop.

Yes I am definitely picking up the DX-13. It was that figure that actually made me pick up these other ones. I was always on the fence about spending the money on a T2 collection, but the DX-13 was just to stunning to pass on.

I will probably be switching the heads and poses on the T-1000 on a regular basis - they all look so cool!

Have you tried searching for blu-ray screenshots from T1?

I look forward to seeing your pics. I think DX-13 has the potential to be the best Hot Toys figure yet. At that point, donut head needs to come out! I looked for some screen shots, and didn't get anything too clear without a major character in the shot. I thought the promotional pics for the MMS136 were so moody and cool with it:

http://i.imgur.com/tdWnhuT.jpg

I'll try to find something though. I've got two shelves that still defintely need backdrops.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...