UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST changed the picture for Terminator Wave 2

Well, this makes some sense that the set would be reduced to 6 figures, since this is what they have done with wave 1. Maybe they are planning another TRU wave, where the other T-1000 and Endoskeleton would be the exclusive pack? In any case, the battle damaged Endo is already available as an individually boxed release.

Edited by karamazov80

Did ya ever notice how the Dr. Silverman minimate has not been mentionned in the wave 2 assortment either? He was featured at this years Toy fair...

IMG_2318.JPG
I wonder if he was scratched or if he'll be an exclusive of somekind? Woulda made sense to pair him with asylum Sarah Connor. Maybe DST thought him to plain and boring.

Man, i reeeeeeeeeeally wanted that silver T-1000, like, a HELLUVALOT more than another Cop-1000 variant. I mean, would it have been so hard to give the new, not-silver MotoCop a reversible head, a split head, different arms, the hook-hands, and that decal under the jacket?! Boom, they saved costs for making a whole three new figures all at once. And we'd still get the jacketless, silver Cop-1000 with a hairpiece, new belt, new face, probably a gun, and 1 0r 2 spike hands. And it'd be a worthwhile variant.

But, that's just me.