UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
handsomedevil

The beginning of the end for Mighty Muggs...

I just read that starting this fall ALL lines of Mighty Muggs will only be available at Toys R Us:

WTF?

I really thought that these things were kicking ass in the toy aisles. This just doesn't make sense... :confused:

??????

I know that the only Marvel Muggs to have been sold at my local Wal-Mart have been by me. Sadly, they over-ordered the last Marvel way and haven't had any new Star Wars since they over-ordered in the fall. It doesn't surprise me, but saddens me. I wish they would at least offer them on HTS because that's we're I've been getting most of my new stuff.

Oh, and the fact that the Punisher/Jigsaw exclusives sold out quickly on TRUs website and have not been restocked since is a bad thought to how this might play out.

Edited by groundhog7s

I figured this line didn't actually have long in mass market. (exclusive doesn't count as true mass market) I am neutral on them, I just figured they wouldn't last. I wonder what will fall next. Hopefully those POS Marvel Legends that have come out since Toy Biz gave it up.

:(

Still sucks to see anything go like this.

that is saddening. I mean, they have made some really good ones.

but I got my thanos :D