UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

Got Sideshow Snake Eyes today. He has some issues (mask and suit are glued on a little strangely, oily stains on sword, one of the magazines would not fit in the pouch, and is on the verge of poking a hole through the side if I force the issue, skinny little arms and feet), but on the whole, after getting all of his gear together, he is very awesome. I'm glad that I decided to pick him up:

post-1827-1239208575_thumb.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Teen Wolf is too awesome! What I would really want, though, are 1:6 scale BTTF figures - at least an orange vest Marty and a radiation suit Doc.

Also, just today I saw that Hot Toys Joker with the movable eyes, though I guess it's kind of old news by now. It looks amazing.

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2009/04/tw85.html

I want this!

I hope it's not too expensive. It'll be the first 1/6 figure I get if it's not. :)

Yeah, I saw that yesterday, and there is some debate over exactly what it is. The article says it is 1/6 scale, but also says it is "1/1." Whether that means that there will only be one made and that is it, or something else, is a bit unclear. Hopefully these will be released, and won't be so exclusive as to cost too much.

In other news, I got some cool suspenders/harness for my Flint, and some sunglasses for my T-800 Arnold, and I'll try to take some pics at some point.

Edited by karamazov80

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$3 more than your other option? I would go for it! By the way, my newest acquisition:

post-1827-1243002690_thumb.jpg

post-1827-1243002709_thumb.jpg

He is the most "cartoony" figure that I have, and is a bit small (being Medicom), but he poses well with my Spidey.

With his mask off, he can have closed or open mandibles:

Predator06.jpg

predatordutch2.jpg

I've been fighting an internal battle over this Pred, I think i'm gonna cave in soon. My poor credit card :(

My problem isn't about whether or not to get Pred, I am. My problem is that if I get Pred, I feel like I should get Dutch, too. That's 300 big ones that I surely don't need to be spending.

My problem isn't about whether or not to get Pred, I am. My problem is that if I get Pred, I feel like I should get Dutch, too. That's 300 big ones that I surely don't need to be spending.

I'm the other way round, I have Dutch (and would highly recommend the excellent fig) and now i'm struggling to not splash out on the Pred.

If you have Dutch, you gotta get the original Pred, Titan! (sorry to be devil's advocate).

I have a few 1/6th myself. I like the Sideshow Star Wars figures, but I only have a few. I have Bespin Luke & Han in my work office and I have 3 Stormtroopers at home waiting for DarthVader (and hopefully a Tarkin someday).

I also have a few "The Dead" figures and LOTR figures, plus vintage GI Joes and some Dragon WWII Germans. I have been mulling over the original Predator, but these 1/6th figures can be an expensive hobby.

Any interest in a "larger format" section on the Multiverse? (1/6th, 1/4th, etc.)

Any interest in a "larger format" section on the Multiverse? (1/6th, 1/4th, etc.)

I would be, but I don't know if more than a handful of other members would. Fortunately, I have yet to get sucked into buying any "Premium Format" figures. I have an uncomfortable feeling that it is just a matter of time, however :(

Edited by karamazov80

Fortunately, I have yet to get sucked into buying any "Premium Format" figures. I have an uncomfortable feeling that it is just a matter of time, however :(

I have the Hulk PF. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it at SDCC 2006 and ordered it on the spot.

I'd like to pick up the Darth Maul PF one of these days. His price is reasonable lately and he'd look great in my downtown office.