Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karamazov80

400% Indiana Jones!

7 posts in this topic

http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=17528.30

This is the last straw. I am going to my neurologist next week to see how Medicom implanted a dream-reader device into my head without my knowledge.

The more I see kubricks, the more I want them... Damn it, I can't afford this!

Is that R2-D2 behind the Star Wars Kubricks a 400% Statue that's coming out?? If so, I think that will be the deciding factor for me to get into Kubricks....my wallet is trembling....:(

Is that R2-D2 behind the Star Wars Kubricks a 400% Statue that's coming out?? If so, I think that will be the deciding factor for me to get into Kubricks....my wallet is trembling....:(

Others on those boards have suggested that that is actually a VCD (vinyl collectible doll) R2-D2. . .but having said that, there is really nothing much "Kubrick-esque" about the Kubrick R2 apart from the holes in his feet, the relative size to other Kubs, and the copyright, I don't think. So, the VCD may serve the same basic purpose, if it is almost in scale with the other 400%ers.

The 400% Kubricks are very cool. I'd like to get the Vader one of these days. I'll need that holo Vader 100% also.

It is perhaps time to admit that although I love the Star Wars kubricks ...incredibly I have never been a fan of Star Wars. Work that one out :ohmy:

Try to work you out BHM, could be a full time job. :P