UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is this club no girls allowed?

Hi everyone,

I’m still new to Minimates but I’m really getting into making customs. I’ve been watching my friend Fujis making them for a while and after trying it out I really see what the appeal is!

My very first custom was Sailor Moon and her cat Luna and I’m currently working on the remaining 4 scouts and Tuxedo Mask. I love working with Milliput and hand painting them. Who knew detailing could be so much fun!

I’m looking forward to participating in upcoming collaborative projects and contests. See you around the boards :)

A girl?

You guys know this will only lead to a new rule for the forum about leaving the seat up.... :whistling:;)

Ok so enough of the sillyness welcome aboard Kiyohime

T.

p.s. someone tell Cloneme to put some pants on... we have polite company now :P

Welcome Kiyohime! Besides customizing(can't wait to see yours!), do you have any favorite lines of Minimates? I think mine (at the moment) are DC's and BSG.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Kiyohime welcome to the forum. I would very much like to see a Sailor Moon custom. Or even better my favorite one Makoto Kino Sailor Jupiter. :D

Hi Leoric ^^

I have a thread with a few of my Sailor Moon customs already posted - as for Makoto, she's almost done and hopefully will be posted by this week :)